Horses, ponies, donkeys:
- One horse/pony/donkey on property: $50.
- Up to four horses/ponies/donkeys on property: $40 each.
- More than four on property: 1st 4 - $40 each; 5th and subsequent - $35.
- One horse on property: $70.
- Up to four horses on property: $60 each.
- Can't do more than four drafts in a row!
- One mini on property: $40.
- Up to four minis on property: $30 each.
- More than four minis on property: 1st 4 - $30 each; 5th and subsequent - $25.
- Up to 50 miles one way: no charge.
- Over 50 miles one way - 50 cents per additional mile - e.g. $25 charge if 75 miles.
- I try to schedule appointments in the same area on the same day to minimize driving time.
Glue-on composite shoes:
- $175 for trim and one pair of shoes.
- $250 for trim and a full set of shoes.
- Mileage charge of $1 per additional mile if over 50 miles.
- Clean, dry, sheltered, flat area required for shoeing.
Glue-ons are generally only needed on the forefeet, and many horses will benefit from just a few cycles of shoeing, returning to barefoot or boots after that. The shoes I'm currently offering are EasyShoe Performance. However, if anyone is interested in a different kind of EasyCare shoe, I can certainly order them.
As an authorized EasyCare dealer. I have sample boot sizes and can order boots for you at reduced cost.